Thursday, May 22, 2008

got bullied..

by my own advisor. It started as soon as i approached my lab (after a looong time).

"what happened to you?"
"Sorry sir. Yesterday i got my laptop. so, was waiting for that".

Then he looks at the laptop and says "Am I your advisor or not. you didn't even ask my advise before buying. And see how heavy it is." "Looks like I am paying you a lot" and smiles.
Shucks. What to do, I said "yes sir".

Later i told him that i borrowed a canon from ITS and showed him couple of photos that i took. He said "naah.. do you call that a photo. let me show you how its done". And then he got his laptop and showed some of the photos that he took and they were simply amaaaaaazing. "Atleast before buying a camera, talk to me" :)

Later he says "I bought a Nikon D300. So, may be i can sell you my old D70." and looks at me and says "so, how much would you give me from my own funds".. I said "your money, your wish :) ".. he is super funny at times..

And in the evening, i was writing in my tablet while the laptop was in its bag. So, he comes to me and teases me for being so over protective. :( hey bhagwan..

1 comment:

wild wings and open skies. said...

:) Wow! You have an interesting prof there... :)