Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tango..

When Valerie told me that she is teaching Argentine Tango and i said "i so want to join, but i am very scared of dancing. i have lots of stage fear". Then she replied "and precisely thats why you have to come for the classes". Well, today was the first tango class and i feel a mixture of lots of feelings. I was soooo happy when some of them said i danced well and i was soooo scared when i goofed up big time and i was soooooo glad to dance with one of the most beautiful girls and i was sooooo sad that she fell down all because of me. But then it was a real nice experience to dance. There were few moments when i felt free like a bird. I just wanted to dance to the music and let my body move to the tunes and dont think of anyone else in the room.

No comments: